If you go to China, do not miss the chance to take a high speed train. China’s high speed railway is now developing very fast, stretching to most parts of the country. The majority of the bullet trains...Play Now
Situated on the Red Hill of central Lhasa, Potala Palace is the ancient palace with the highest altitude in the world, reaching 3,767.19m (12,359.55ft) at the topmost point. It’s said that in the 7th...Play Now
As the only Disneyland park in mainland China, Shanghai Disneyland Park attracts a stream of visitors home and abroad since its opening. All ages are able to thrill themselves in the six theme parks...Play Now
- Views: 29300:57China Tour Review Video from Mr. & Mrs. Moser
- Views: 65101:55Gansu - the Golden Part of the Silk Road
- Views: 22000:56Yangtze Cruise
- Views: 42501:44Colorful Guizhou
- Views: 57201:37Things to Do in Sichuan
- Views: 28201:02Let's see how Horan’s family talking about their China small group tour!
- Views: 1555102:41An Overview of the Forbidden City
- Views: 342401:48Shanghai Disneyland Park
- Views: 2034902:58Museum of Qin Terracotta Warriors and Horses
- Views: 1194902:02Seven Stars Park
- Views: 357002:19Lovely China Pandas
- Views: 1162401:30West Lake in Hangzhou
- Views: 390102:43A Symphony of Lights
- Views: 36200:52Welcome to Zhangjiajie!
- Views: 184802:25Tibet Discovery
- Views: 107101:33Welcome to Yunnan!
- Views: 1600500:51Naxi Ancient Music
- Views: 213601:47Ancient City of Pingyao
- Inner Mongolia
- Phoenix Ancient Town