Lugu Lake lies 200 kilometers (124 miles) from the center of Lijiang City, on the border between Ninglang County in Yunnan Province and Yanyuan County in Sichuan Province.
With crystal clear water,...
Dear valued guests, from all of us at TravelChinaGuide, we thank you for having traveled with us. We are grateful for all the blessings in 2018 and look forward to even better adventure in 2019.
Inside the scenic area are two well-known stones inscribed with Tian Ya and Hai Jiao separately. It is said that Tian Ya was written by Cheng Zhe who was the local governor of the Hainan Island during...Play Now
- Views: 8002:13Thank you to everyone who has traveled with TravelChinaGuide!
- Views: 13002:51Why Travel with Travel China Guide: Guest Reviews
- Views: 63901:01Tianmen Mountain
- Views: 30201:40Zhangjiajie National Forest Park
- Views: 43101:57Lijiang Lugu Lake
- Views: 77300:51Puzhehei Scenic Area in Yunnan
- Views: 1368303:17Skewed Tobacco Pouch Street
- Views: 1446301:39Jade Buddha Temple in Shanghai
- Views: 873404:06Ancient Cultural Street of Shuyuanmen, Xian
- Views: 1145202:01Seven Stars Park
- Views: 1010806:03Chengdu Panda Breeding and Research Center - Part One
- Views: 1086801:30West Lake in Hangzhou
- Views: 138902:25Tibet Discovery
- Views: 944503:10A Visit to Shangri-La
- Views: 1539100:50Naxi Ancient Music
- Hong Kong
- Inner Mongolia
- Phoenix Ancient Town