Tai Chi Sword Performance at the Giant Wild Goose Pagoda
Sorry, only one vote is allowed for each video.Views:9334 Uploaded:Apr 06, 2012 04:40
Tai Chi Sword has absorbed the qualities of Tai Chi Quan and swordsmanship though it only has a history of about 100 years. It has evolved into several forms such as Chen style, Yang style and Wu style.
- Tai Chi Kung Fu Fan Performance at the Giant Wild Goose Pagoda 02:45
- Locals Doing Morning Exercises at the Big Wild Goose Pagoda 01:29
- Musical Fountain on the North Square of Big Wild Goose Pagoda 05:03
- A View of Big Wild Goose Pagoda South Square 02:17
- Museum of Qin Terracotta Warriors and Horses 02:58