A View of Big Wild Goose Pagoda South Square
Sorry, only one vote is allowed for each video.Views:1922 Uploaded:Jul 15, 2014 01:03
Built in 652 during the reign of Emper Gaozong of the Tang Dynasty (618-907), Big Wild Goose Pagoda was used to preserve Buddhist sutras, statues and other materials taken from India by Xuanzang. The pagoda was actually built inside Daci’en Temple, which was constructed to commemorate Emperor Gaozong’s mother.
- Tai Chi Sword Performance at the Giant Wild Goose Pagoda 03:55
- Tai Chi Kung Fu Fan Performance at the Giant Wild Goose Pagoda 02:45
- Locals Doing Morning Exercises at the Big Wild Goose Pagoda 01:29
- Musical Fountain on the North Square of Big Wild Goose Pagoda 05:03
- Museum of Qin Terracotta Warriors and Horses 02:58